Walking Wine, Food and Cultural Tour
7 to 12 years old
10h30 – 14h30 or
13h – 17h
Introducing our Walking Wine, Food & Cultural Tour
Our tours are suitable for any type of visitors (junior or senior) because of being done in a very relaxing way with the possibility of sitting in most places.
– Passionate and qualified local guide.
– The perfect harmony between culture, history, sweet and sour flavors that will for sure surrender you to our traditional flavors.
– Our groups are small, (maximum 12 people) to make sure they are personal and conversational.
– Includes 15 samples of food and all drinks.
– Personal insurance included.
- Best homemade local pastry in town
- Famous Madeira honey cake
- Best pork in wine & garlic sandwich in town
- Delicious local fish Espada
- Succulent grilled Tuna
- Sample of “espetada”, beef on the skewer
- Homemade chocolat
- Home baked bread
- Exotic fruits in the local farmers market
- Refreshing pot of tea (fresh aromatic herbs) or coffee
- Local Beer
- Good quality Portuguese wines
- Madeira wine tasting
- 15 samples of food and drinks
- Vegetarian and non Alcoholic options
- Special Children's menu